Thursday, June 30, 2011

Meet the Team: Team Korea

My name is Jordan, I’m 21 years old and from Jackson, Tennessee.  I graduated this past May from Jackson State Community College with an Associates Degree in General Studies.

Hello, my name is Joshua, I am 20 years old and I am from Philadelphia, Mississippi.  I recently graduated from East Central Community College in May, and now will attend Mississippi State University in the fall.  I plan on getting my Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, and then if it is God’s call, I will attend Seminary after that.

My name is Rachel. I am a 23-year-old student at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. I am a Social Work major. I’m looking forward to this humbling experience that God has for us.

Hello. My name is Jennifer. I am one of the team leaders for Korea.  I am 21 years old and from Houston, TX. I am a senior at Houston Baptist University majoring in Psychology and Christianity. This is my first cross-cultural trip. I’m excited to spread the Gospel and make God’s name famous.

My name is Andrea. I am 19-year-old and I am originally from Collinsville, MS. I attend Meridian Community College. My hope is that God can use my spiritual gift of compassion to better relate the Gospel to the hurting.

My name is Emily and I’m a senior, Musical Theatre major at Anderson University. I’m originally from St. Matthews, South Carolina. I’m excited about what God is going to do this summer in Korea.

My name is Jessica.  I just graduated from Copiah Lincoln Community College and will attend the University of Southern Mississippi in the fall.  God first gave me an interest and burden for refugees through a video I saw while helping with “team kids” at my church.  I am excited to experience what God has planned for this summer. 

My name is Samuel. I am 21 years old and a senior at Liberty University studying Intercultural Studies. I plan on doing missions after I graduate. I am excited about serving this summer and what God will do through us this summer.

My name is Matt and I just graduated from Brighton High School, TN, and I’m planning on attending Union University in Jackson, TN. I plan on majoring in Christian Ministries and Missions, and I believe that God is calling me to do full-time ministry overseas. I can’t wait to see what God is going to do through our team this summer!

My name is Lyndsey. I’m from Tar Heel, North Carolina and I am a Religion major at Appalachian State University. This summer I’ll be leading a team to Seoul, South Korea to teach English and build relationships in order to share the Gospel. This will be my second summer in Korea and I am ridiculously excited and I whole-heartedly believe God is going to do amazing things!