Thursday, June 9, 2011

Meet the Team: Thai Tribal Dorm


I'm Amy from Knoxville, TN.  I attend Carson-Newman College where I'm a senior studying Special Education. I am so excited to have this opportunity to teach English & share Christ as I love on the Thai people.!

I'm Kaitlyn from Greenville, SC. I'm a sophomore at Clemson University. I'm going to Thailand this summer to teach English in some tribal dormitories. So excited about what God is going to do!


I'm Rebekah from Mandeville, LA.  I am a senior at Southeastern Louisiana University, studying Secondary English/History Education. I'm excited to teach English this summer & to share God's love!

I'm LaRanda from Rainsville, AL.  I am a sophomore at Northeast Alabama Community College. I'm super excited to teach English to the Thai people.  So pumpede for what God is going to this summer!


Hey everyone!  My name is Bailey and I'm a senior majoring in American Sign Language Interpreting at Troy University.  I have lived a lot of places but right now my family is in New England. I am so excited to see everything that God is going to do in Thailand this summer... it is going to be amazing!

Dichan chuu Catherine!  I'm 22 year old from New Orleans, LA.  I attend Louisiana State University and am studying History & Secondary Education. I can't wait to meet everyone in Thailand and serve Christ however He leads!