Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cebu Basketball Team



Joey
School: University of Miss
Hometown: Batesville, MS
Favorite Verse: “He must become greater; I must become less.” - John 3:30

Derek
School: North East Alabama Community College
Hometown: Rainsville, AL
Favorite Verse: “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.” - Colossians 3:23

Philip
School: Macon State College
Hometown: Macon, GA
Favorite Quote: “Every morning I set myself on fire for God, then I go out and let people watch me burn.”  - John Wesley

Landon
School: North Carolina State University
Hometown: Tyner, NC
Favorite Verse: “For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will save it.” - Mark 8:35

Alex
School: Auburn in Montgomery
Hometown: Enterprise, AL
Favorite Verse: “Moses said to the people, ‘Do not be afraid. God has come to test you, so that the fear of God will be with you to keep you from sinning.’” - Exodus 20:20