Thursday, July 7, 2011

Divine Appointment?

Yesterday was our day “off”. We try to take one day a week to just relax & recharge. However, I locked myself and Kayla out of the apartment. Oops :) We had to wait about 3 hours for our supervisor to get home. Fortunately, we were stranded by the pool sunbathing all day, and we did at least have water to drink and Bibles to read.

By the time she returned, I was hungry so I started my way upstairs for a very late lunch when this young Iranian woman stopped me. She had mistaken me for a European she had met before, but continued to talk. She just moved here for school and is looking to make friends because she doesn’t know anyone. So I introduced myself & my friends, and got her number so that we can go out to lunch soon. 

Please, please, please pray that I will get the opportunity to meet with this lady soon, and that she will be open & accepting of the Gospel. I believe that the reason we were locked out all day was just to cross paths with this lady at that point and time. I’m so thankful that God doesn’t take a day off! ;-)

-Kelsey