Monday, July 18, 2011

Hi, I'm Jarett, the Agusan media guy

(^ Not Me ^)

I have been privileged to travel to 6 teams (healthcare is split into 4) and I have loved every minute of it!
(^ Me ^)
The advantage of my job compared to the teams is the fact that I get to see all the different villages and places that the teams work. I posted pictures of the places, yes, but you really can't capture the beauty of these areas with a small video camera. You really can't grasp the events I tell through text and pictures, or someone talking to the camera as you could through being there to see them.


Now I have tried to help you imagine these things as best as I could, but with out physically being there to see with your own two eyes. You won't fully grasp how amazing this ministry has been in the team's lives as well as the people we come in contact with.



I have been able to get to know each member of each team I work with and see his or her true heart for sharing the gospel. I have gotten to be in every one of the inside jokes, I have gotten to hear all the stories of the ministries. 

My View on posting days
I get to join each team's ministry as they went out to share the gospel. I get to minister here just as much as I get to minister back home through the blogs. I get to join with the teams as they have team times.


When I join any team I never feel like a tag-on to the team, or and outsider just observing them. When I'm with a team it's like I am part of the team!


I get the opportunity to travel alone some times. So I get time to myself, I get time to blend in with the culture. When I travel with a team we gather lots of attention it's like a white blob in the crowd of Filipinos.  



I get to use my talents, my hobby, and my school major to serve God! I honestly think I have the best job and I'm truly blessed that God has given me the opportunity to do this!

-Jarett

[There I posted pictures of myself, happy Mom :) ]