Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Children of Bulawayo

We have had many opportunities to work with kids in various ways. We have gone to a primary school  to give children eggs to eat, and we went to another school sharing our testimony with the girls there.It was so good for me to be able to talk to them and answer their questions as best as I could. 

We have also had opportunities to visit orphanages. One was a babies home... and those babies were so precious! We went to another with older kids... just hanging out with them. The kids are wonderful & kind, and they touched my heart. I can understand why God said that we must be like children to enter the kingdom of heaven. These kids are so kind, loving, and joyful even after all they have been through. It truly touches my heart to visit them, and I am so glad that the Lord has given us the opportunities that He has.

Please pray that God will open doors for us to be able to go places where kids have needs. 
Pray that we will love them the way that God loves them.

-Heather