Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Meet the Team: Lovin' and Learnin' Team

Hello readers! We are the Kids Lovin' and Learnin' Team and we will be serving this summer at a Children's Home in the Philippines. Here is our team:
Emily, Roxy & Alex
Emily lives in central Texas where she studies recreational therapy. Her favorite color is orange. Emily is most excited about hanging out with the children and learning more about her Filipino heritage.

Roxy is from southern Texas and is studying speech therapy. Her favorite color is blue. She is most excited about getting to know and invest in the children and being in a new culture.

Finally, I am Alex :) I am from Tennessee but go to school in Arkansas where I also study speech therapy. My favorite color is green. I am most excited to love the children and being back the Philippines for my second summer--bring on the rice and great treats!

Please pray open hearts of all of those we meet (children, social workers, house parents, and other volunteers) and that we represent Christ in all of our words and actions!

-Alex