Thursday, July 4, 2013

God is gracious

I hope everyone is having a great summer! God has been so gracious to me this week. I worked on the help shift a lot the past two weeks. It was humbling. I helped cook, I did some sewing (that was an experience), helped with laundry, and scrubbed base boards. I also help with the school at Ruel. I worked with two of the boys who are a little behind in some of their school work. I love each kid here... they all hold a special place in my heart. This week we received a new child for adoption. She is scared of us because we are white, but is starting to warm up to us. Pray for her and her comfort and peace as she starts her time here.

The past 2 Sundays we have attended 2 different local churches. They both were such a blessing. The Holy Spirit was present in both services.  This week has been easier to handle than the previous weeks. I am getting used to the culture and to the heat. God has already done such a great work in my life in just the short time I've been here. Continue to pray for the team and Ruel Foundation as God works here. 



-Kayleigh