Saturday, July 27, 2013

Intertwined in World Missions

The burden that has been laid upon me as my summer in the Philippines comes to an end...
At the very core of my being, I want to love others and bring them joy through the Good News of salvation. I want others to smile because there is a redemptive plan for each lost soul whom God draws. What drives me is seeing lifeless, purposeless souls being made alive in Christ. My heart jumps and my spirit is happy when children listen closely to hear how much their Heavenly Father loves them. I rejoice when I see someone’s desire to know Christ manifested in outward actions. I am satisfied with the faithfulness of God’s sovereign hand in people’s lives. Tears well up, and hear strings are twisted when I think about the mass amount of unreached souls who are waiting to hear the Message of Reconciliation. I am called by the God of this universe to be an ambassador of Christ, and I will fulfill that calling. I will not restrict the Gospel because of my own selfish ambitions; this mission of telling others about the saving grace through Jesus is life or death for people all around me. 
 
We put no obstacle in anyone's way, so that no fault may be found with our ministry, but as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way...” 2 Corinthians 6:3-4

To share the love of God and to preach Christ crucified is my desire, my drive, and the flame that burns within me until Christ returns. 

For the love of Christ controls us.” 2 Corinthians 5:14
Thank you Lord for being faithful!
-Hannah