Thursday, June 6, 2013

Meet the Team

This summer, 177 students from 25 different states and 75 different universities will be sent out all over the world in order to attempt to complete the Great Commission in this generation. 

My team-mate and I are about to leave our homes and participate in the Lord's work.  We are anxiously ready and extremely excited to start this grand adventure!  It is one of the most exciting things to be able to participate in part of God's great plan.

The two of us will be spending the summer together in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.  For fifty two days, my team-mate and I will be working together with college international students who attend University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon University, Duquesne University, and also with a couple of local church plants.

Meet the team:

This is Alisha.  She is from Alabama and attends Calhoune Community college and one day hopes to be a professional counselor.  In her free time she enjoys playing the guitar.


This is me, Jenni.  I am from Arkansas and attend Arkansas State University.  I study social work and Spanish.  In my free time I enjoy practicing martial arts.

Keep us in your prayers this summer.  Pray for the gospel to be known in this city and that we can be a light to the people that live there.

God bless!