Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Three New Sisters in Christ

While walking around sharing with Muslims on a small island I noticed that a young girl was following close beside me. She kept saying my name and smiling. When we started walking back I asked her if she was Muslim or Christian and with the help of a translator asked her when she got saved. She said that she was a Christian because of her parents, but didn't remember when she decided for herself to follow Jesus. We sat down on the beach and I was able to share the gospel with her. Two other young girls joined in to listen. Once I finished I was able to share my testimony about how I thought I was a Christian because of my parents, but it wasn't until I was 9 that I chose for myself to become a follower of Christ. The conversation led into not only one, but all three girls trusting in Jesus as their Savior. Praise the Lord for placing those girls in our path and for showing them their need for Him in their lives!


-Elisabeth