This last week we ate some snail, not as bad as we thought. We got to meet some Korean missionaries, and spent Sunday morning in a local village. Every Thursday and Sunday the youth students who live here go out to local village and do Sunday School out there with the kids. We also tag along and it is so great to see the youth leading such important things. We love being in the villages, it's so quiet and peaceful. Some of the churches run 15 kids while other villages will have over 75 kids show up. This last week we also got our visas renewed without having to travel 6 hours to the border. We were able to travel 3 hours to the capital. We have also been getting new students in the school which are answers to prayers. Last January the school lost some students to other schools. But since then our host family has gained the students that transferred and some. Once we leave there is another volunteer coming to help. This volunteer has no support so the host mom has taken it upon herself to help raise support. We only need about 8 more students to help support her long term stay here.
|Bible study group|
- The last three weeks we will stay focus and do the work we have been given with joy
- God will send more students to the school
- Bible study with the teachers
- The senior students are about to take their end of the year test. They have studied so hard. Pray that they will pass.
- Relationships will strengthen
- God will change lives and hearts