Earlier this week I was talking to a house parent during of our devotionals and asked if she was a Christian and she said she was still working on it. She said she feels like she doesn't deserve what Jesus has done for her. I believe many people think this way and it is true, we do not deserve God sending His only Son to die for us, but He still did because of His great love for us. John us how "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." As I continued to talk to her, she said she had no idea what she was getting herself into when she started working here, she one came to get some experience so she could be a teacher. How awesome is the God we serve! It blows my mind how this house parent only came here to get teaching experience and God is using that to get a hold of her heart. God is always working everyday for the good of His kingdom and He meets people when and where they least expect it. Our God is an amazing God and a loving God and He cares for all His children. reminds
Please pray for:
- our health
- that we will have many opportunities to share about Jesus during our mission trip this weekend
- one of the house parent's health
- the house parent I talked about, that God would soften her heart so she can fully accept Christ as her Lord and Savior
- the children and their future forever families
Join us in praising God for:
- another great week of tutorials
- getting to know our house parents more!
- recovering from some of our health issues
- one of the boys and one of the social workers celebrated another year of life!!