Saturday, July 9, 2016

What are you here for?

Let me say that God works in mysterious ways. We had a discouraging ministry day a couple of weeks ago where no-one was wanting or willing to talk with us or have a Bible study. Even though we were discouraged, we had a change of heart and went to the basketball court to play with some kids. It was when I was playing ball with some little children that I heard a voice speak out to me. “Hey, what are you here for?” 

A lady named M.B. was calling to me so I began a conversation with her, sharing the Word with her. This led me to finding out she was my age and that she really wanted to learn more about God. We continued to meet with her on a regular basis and I was able to teach her lyrics to “How Can It Be” by Lauren Daigle. She seemed very interested in learning more about the Bible and she had a very open heart. I’m excited to see how she grows in the Lord and I pray that she will begin to disciple. 

Please pray for Ate M.B.

-Rebecca