Wednesday, July 27, 2016

When in Greece...

In the past week, many tears have been shed knowing that my time in Greece would end today. Goodbyes were hard and will continue to be difficult when the team I have been with this summer part ways on Thursday. In this moment, I am so grateful for the opportunity I was given this summer to serve refugees. They are so kind and loving and selfless in a way I have never seen before. I love them dearly and they are already missed. God is good all the time. All the time He is good.

-Emilie


I am so sorry I haven't updated you until now, but these last two weeks have been so different. We were able to serve in new and creative ways and I can't wait to share with you all about it in person. All I can say about the end of our time is God is faithful and sovereign, and we have seen that firsthand.
Please lift us up and we are traveling back to the states today. See you soon!

Blessings and love,
-Kallie