Saturday, July 9, 2016

Freedom

The Spirit of the Lord God is on Me,
because the Lord has anointed Me
to bring good news to the poor.
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
to proclaim liberty to the captives
and freedom to the prisoners;
to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor,
and the day of our God’s vengeance;
to comfort all who mourn,


Isaiah 61:1-2 

...but the Lord will shine over you,
and His glory will appear over you.
Nations will come to your light,
and kings to the brightness of your radiance.
Isaiah 60:2-3 

The Lord has taught me much within this last week! The lessons have come from both of these scriptures. God has made me worthy, he has made you worthy. I have prayed for freedom for my friends from sorrow, shame, and bondage.

I have prayed for freedom! I pray that the nation of Afghanistan will come to the light and that the glory and brightness of the Lord will radiate upon them. That the Lord will be evident in their lives. 

Join me as we pray for freedom!