Monday, July 18, 2016

Mexican Dinner

Last week our sweet Afghan friend gave us the privilege in letting us make her mexican food. She is Muslim, and refuses to eat anything that isn't Halal, so I made sure I got an app and made sure everything I bought was Halal. I taught her how to make homemade corn tortillas, and by the end of the night she was a total expert. We had such a beautiful time of fellowship with her, and at the end I was able to pray a blessing over her house! Praise God for the things he is doing here in California!



My sweet friend has my heart, and I pray Jesus will make himself known in her dreams.
Please pray with us for the salvation of her family!

...But the Lord will arise upon you, and his glory will be seen upon you. And nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising. Isaiah 60:2