Friday, July 24, 2015

Oras Journal Entries: Dylan

Dylan, Mighty Jungle Adventurer
This summer God took and broke me in so many ways. One thing that God has taught me is to be obedient to His calling. The most interesting thing that happened this summer was how God used me even though my heart wasn't fully in it. I was going into week two of ministry, my team leader had returned home and my grandmother had just passed away. Needless to say, I did not want to go out and minister. However God still really used us that week. We were able to baptize 11 people, including the captain of the village. It was amazing and really encouraging to see that happen. God will use us no matter the situation. God has changed me in so many ways.

Thank you Jesus for breaking me this summer. Jesus you are my mighty warrior.

~ Dylan
#thebadguysLOSEthegoodguysWIN