Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sufficient Grace

"My grace is sufficient for you. My grace is sufficient for you. My grace is sufficient for you." (2 Cor. 12:9-10) 

These words have been on repeat in my mind over the past two weeks. I have lived so much of my life relying on my own strength. Up to this point, I have found energy in the encouragement that others give me and that has been enough. However, anything less than God's grace is insufficient. Very seldom does He call us to a place where we can be successful on our own. This realization has been incredibly humbling but also freeing! God has given me strength to accomplish whatever He asks me too, and I should never be overwhelmed by the task at hand. I pray that God would use me and my team to reach Nashville in a way that cannot be done without Him. His grace is and will ALWAYS be enough!

Pray for the people in Nashville who have run out of strength and don't know of God's sufficient grace.