Thursday, July 7, 2016

Let the Children Come to Me

My heart is so full, and filled with joy looking at this picture of two of my favorite things TEXAS and AFGHANISTAN. This past week we got to enjoy a week of having fun with small children, but in my group was this Afghan boy and his brother. They where the most stubborn, and they probably never followed the rules. During this week there was a moment when his brother said "I'm fasting" and I said "I accept your decision." He was shocked when I started to talk about Ramadan and he said "You know about that?" and I said "Yes I do." His face after I said that had so much joy because someone in the room understood his culture.

But Jesus called them to him, saying, “Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Luke 18:16 

The kingdom of Heaven belongs to these sweet children! 



Please pray with us that a door opens in their family. That will continue to come to church event, and that one day these boys will accept the gospel!


-P52 San Francisco Team