Monday, June 27, 2016

Perseverance

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. - James 1:2-4

Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. - Philippians 3:12-14

And as for you, brothers, never tire of doing what is right. - 2 Thessalonians 3:13

Pray for team members to press on, to persevere through the power of the the Holy Spirit, and to not grow weary as they serve our great God.

Team of the Day
P52 Louisville

Country of the Day
United States