We are in the Philippines doing door-to-door evangelism & teaching the Bible. Our team has 4 members:
- Emily is from Mississippi & attends William Carey University. She loves giraffes! Emily is our team leader and is great at bringing order & structure to our team. She keeps us focused!
- Charity is from Florida & is a huge coffee drinker! She is a very good listener & has wise & encouraging advice for all of us.
- Becca is from Tennessee & attends the University of Memphis. Becca says she could eat Mexican food everyday. Becca is a calming presence for our team… she is good at keeping us all calm in stressful situations.
- Kenzie (that’s me!) is from Tennessee and attends University of Memphis. I love mint chocolate chip ice cream. My team mates say I keep them laughing when it would be easy to breakdown & cry.
- That’s people’s hearts will be softened to the Good News
- Our team to harmoniously join in the work that God is doing in the Philippines
- Encourage local believers & churches