Friday, June 3, 2016

Meet the Team: Tip of the Spear (Guys)


Charley: This our leader's first time out of the country and he could not be more stoked! He studies physics at the University of Alabama in Huntsville, loves to eat healthy, and provides a quirky energy to the team. 
"For I have been crucified with Christ, it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20

Zack studies political science at Florida State University and is a first-timer with Nehemiah Teams. He loves watching the Noles in Doak Campbell, is a human jukebox, and looks forward to sharing the love of Christ this summer. 
"Our soul waits for the Lord; he is our help and our shield." Psalm 33:20