Hello from Tingloy island! Our team consists of three Filipinos and three Americans.
- John Paul (JP) is from Batangas City and he is a teacher. His favorite color is black and he is most excited about fully surrendering and trusting God fully.
- Janeth is from Bantagas City and is studying education. Her favorite color is blue and she is most excited about learning more English and how God will work through us.
- Jordan will be joining us later in the week.
- Emily (team leader) is from Tennessee and is studying nursing. Her favorite color is purple and is most excited about building relationships with people on Tingloy and being able to share the gospel with them.
- Maritess is from Geogia and she is studying education with minor in English. Her favorite color is yellow and is excited about seeing how the Lord will use our team to further the gospel in reaching the Filipino people in Tingloy.
- Alex is from Tennesee and studying communication disorders. My favorite color is green and I am excited to learn more about Filipino culture and being able to love them like Christ.